This product is available on specification only and is made custom to order. Pricing quote is available upon request. Please contact one us at 800.464.2443 for more information. You may also contact us via e-mail. Please refer to model number:
Babcock-Davis B-IT Series Insulated Fire Rated Access Door custom size Primer Coated Steel
Insulated Fire Rated Access Door/ U.L. "B" Label, 1-1/2 hour (up to 2 hours)
- UL listed "B" label for 1-1/2 hours in walls (maximum temperature rise to 250 degrees F in 30 min.). Warnock-Hersey listed for 3 hours in ceilings.
- Flush Continuous Piano Hinge
- 1" wide flange
- Primer Coated Steel
- Standard with universal self-latching bolt operated by knurled knob/flush key
- Spring assisted door closure
- 2" thick fire rated insulation
- Flush, continuous piano hinge
The Babcock-Davis B-IT Series is a fire rated access door approved for use in walls and ceilings. For walls, this door has a Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC), 1-1/2 hour "B" label (up to 2 hours. This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor. Warnock-Hersey listed for 3 hours in ceilings.
Pro Products Sales B-IT Series Steel Insulated Fire Rated Access Door (by Babcock-Davis) Specifications
- Access Door: 20-gauge cold rolled Stainless Steel door filled with 2" thick fire rated insulation
- Access Door Frame: 16-gauge cold rolled steel with 1" flange
- Access Door Hinge: Flush continuous piano hinge
- Access Door Fire Rating: Walls - UL/ULC 1-1/2 hour "B" label (up to 2 hours). Ceilings: Warnock-Hersey listed for 3 hours.
- Closure: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. Spring assisted door closure
- Access Door Finish: White Powder Coat
For more information, please visit this products webpage.