|Price per item||$249.95||$241.95||$233.95||$225.95||$217.95||$209.95|
Babcock-Davis B-IT Series Insulated Fire Rated Access Door 24" x 24" Primer Coated Steel
Insulated Fire Rated Access Door/ U.L. "B" Label, 1-1/2 hour (up to 2 hours)
- UL listed "B" label for 1-1/2 hours in walls (maximum temperature rise to 250 degrees F in 30 min.). Warnock-Hersey listed for 3 hours in ceilings.
- Concealed hinge
- 1" wide flange
- Primer Coated Steel
- Standard with universal self latching bolt operated by knurled knob/flush key
- Spring assisted door closure
- 2" thick fire rated insulation
- Flush, continuous piano hinge
The Babcock-Davis B-IT Series is a fire rated access door approved for use in walls and ceilings. For walls, this door has a Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC), 1-1/2 hour "B" label (up to 2 hours. This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor. Warnock-Hersey listed for 3 hours in ceilings.
Pro Products Sales B-IT Series Steel Insulated Fire Rated Access Door (by Babcock-Davis) Specifications
- Access Door: 20-gauge cold rolled Stainless Steel door filled with 2" thick fire rated insulation
- Access Door Frame: 16-gauge cold rolled steel with 1" flange
- Access Door Hinge: Flush continuous piano hinge
- Access Door Fire Rating: Walls - UL/ULC 1-1/2 hour "B" label (up to 2 hours). Ceilings: Warnock-Hersey listed for 3 hours.
- Closure: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. Spring assisted door closure
- Access Door Finish: Phosphate dipped and gray prime coated